The Welcoming

Baby and Ennard to kiss for about 2 more seconds until they separated. Baby placed a hand on Ennard's chest gasping for breath. Her cheeks were still red. Ennard pulled Baby into a hug and stayed like that for at least 7 seconds. During those 7 seconds they got their breath and decided to leave the room. Baby and Ennard walked out both hand-in-hand until kids ran by. Baby stopped holding Ennard's hand and grabbed a guy's shoulder.

Baby asked with confusion "What's going on?"

The guy said with disgust "Those Merial's are here!!"

Baby ran off following the other students and found a black limo straight in front of the school. Ennard was walking to find Baby because he lost her in the crowd of morons. Fred spotted Ennard and snorted.

Vixen raised an eyebrow and asked "What's wrong with you?"

Fred looked away and said "Ennard's here."

Vixen saw Cece walk up to Ennard and saw them talking. Vixen narrowed his eyes and saw Cece turning around to see Yenndo death glaring at Ennard. Ennard showed the middle finger. Yenndo showed 2 middle fingers. Ennard put up a sign that read:

                                               I'm going to slit your throat at night

Cece shook her head and saw Vixen looking their way. She looked away blushing and saw Baby. Cece ran up to Baby.

Baby asked with some anger "What does Merial High do?"

Cece said with the same tone "They go around and destroy the most weakest schools, but Circus High isn't a weak school so that means they want it."

Baby said while narrowing her eyes "I won't allow that."

The limo's door opened and showed a guy with blue hair and with light green eyes. He was wearing a gold and white uniform. With a black shirt underneath the gold and white jacket. He looked ugly. He bowed and said "Hello I'm Fern Merial's President."

Baby looked at Fern and said "Go back to the hole you call a school."

Fern said with a somewhat sad tone "Is that how should a lady act?"

Baby said while looking away "Of course it is. Women are supposed to have the exact same amount of rights as a man."

Fern leaned closer into Baby's face and asked "Is there somewhere that we don't have to stand?"

Baby kicked Fern and said "Get out."

Fenr grabbed his shin and went back into the car and drove back off to Merial. The entire school clapped and Baby turned around with devil eyes.

Baby said with a somewhat demonic voice "Get back to your classes."

Everyone ran off back to their classes.

~Meanwhile in the limo~

Fern looked at his vice president Stoic and asked "Who was she?"

Stoic said while looking a piece of paper "Baby sir. She is the Circus's High president."

Fern nodded and smiled.

Stoic asked while looking at Fern "What is with that smile?"

Fern said with his smile still "I want Baby to be mine. Meaning I need you to get every information on Baby if you can."

Stoic nodded and went back to working on the piece of paper he was working on earlier. Fern looked out the window and thought 'Just you wait Baby. I will make you my wife.' And the car went off to Merial High.