First Period With Goldie

Lolbit walked into her first period and saw that Goldie was sitting in the back close to the window. He was currently reading a book. Lolbit saw Baby talking with Ennard about something. Ballora was talking with Fred and........ Vixen <3. Lolbit felt her heart get deep, but she had business to attend to first. Lolbit walked over to Goldie and sat down.

Goldie said while reading his book "Go away."

Lolbit snorted and said "No. I wanted to talk to you about something."

Goldie looked at Lolbit and asked "That is?"

Lolbit breathed in and said "I want you to help me by getting Vixen-senpai."

Goldie looked at Lolbit with an eyebrow raised then said "No."

Lolbit froze then asked "Why no?"

Goldie put a book mark in the book he was reading and said "Because its pointless. You don't know that he might like someone else. Plus you keep spying on him that makes you much more of a stalker."

Lolbit shook her head and said "I'm going to ignore everything you just said because I love him."

Goldie said while relaxing in his chair "Then that's a stupid way of love."

Lolbit grunted and said "So your not helping me and my best friend?"

Goldie looked at Lolbit and said "If your best friend does something so stupid to hurt my little sister.... I'll make sure she'll see hell."

Lolbit felt her heart skip a beat, but ignored it. Lolbit said while looking away "I don't want my friend to be suffering because the guy she likes doesn't like her back."

Goldie said while kicking his feet onto his book bag "But you don't your other friend to suffer right?"

Lolbit felt her stop working then looked down not knowing what to do anymore.

Goldie sighed and said "Don't do what your thinking about doing. It won't have a good outcome."

Lolbit looked at Goldie and said "I just want to be happy with Vixen....."

Goldie looked at Lolbit and said "I know, but you got to remember he might not like you back."

Lolbit nodded and went to her seat thinking about everything that Goldie had just said. The teacher came in and gave them their assignment for the day.