Background Info

Hey guys its me once again That weird author! And this time I'm giving off a little background info on the new character and family. Yes family. Now the new character I already explained is Funtime Chica. She will be Ennard's and Yenndo's little sister. What Yenndo and Ennard are brothers?! Yes, they are brothers in this book and in A Funtime's Life. Yenndo treat Ennard like a friend more than a brother because he hates Ennard and Ennard hates Yenndo. Brotherly love...... not really. Funtime Chica who's nickname will be Cece is going to be attending Circus High School when she is ready and that will be in after the next chapter. As you guys can tell this book is sounding much like a anime and it really is based off of a anime its a maid anime and I forgot its name. Good job brain, but in this story it is Ennard X Baby. I forgot how many books I'm doing off this couple so that doesn't matter. Back to the background info. Yenndo and Ennard are brothers in this book and Funtime Chica is the younger sister. Funtime Chica in my head represents a tomboy because she doesn't like being a girly girl like she used to because her brothers continue to fight and one time they got her into a fight. Poor Funtime Chica. She cooks, she knows how to garden, and all that jazz. She is only 16 a year older then Baby. Ennard is 17. And Yenndo is also 17. Both fought so much that they are stuck in the exact same grade as Baby and now their little sister. Funtime Chica is more of the relaxing character until she gets angry. In my other book The Crossover she'll hate Baby because of what she made the technician do. Funtime Chica will become Baby's best friend because Ballora and Lolbit are best friends and they are friends and act like sisters to Baby. Funtime Chica has the exact same classes as Baby and also she'll start working at the maid cafe as Baby because her brother won't leave Baby alone. So that is all the info I'm giving you guys and a little spoilers and I hate spoilers and hangovers. So please enjoy the book and enjoy life if you can my fellow readers!!!!

~From

That weird author