Tryouts: The Princess Role

Baby was looking at Lolbit and Goldie and smiled thinking that both would be a good couple. Ennard walked behind Baby and put his head on top of her's.

Baby asked while placing her hand on Ennard's "How come that this play is changing us?"

Ennard yawned and said "Because its weird."

Baby nodded and said "Yeah."

The announcer yelled "ALRIGHT THE PRINCESS ROLE!!!!!"

Lolbit watched a couple of girls go on stage and they came back in with sad faces.

Goldie squeezed Lolbit's hand and said "Don't worry. You'll do better."

Lolbit smiled and let go of Goldie's hand and went on stage. When she got on there she saw only a judge guy.

The judge said while looking happy "Alright Lolbit!"

Lolbit nodded and said "Hello dear father! Hello dear mother! For I am your only child. I'm ready for a marriage with my golden prince. He's really nice father. Mother I want to marry him. He's the perfect one for me. I know that he is." Goldie walked on the stage and grabbed Lolbit's hand and got down on one knee.

Goldie said while looking up into Lolbit's eyes "My beautiful snow rose. I'll love to marry you as well."

Lolbit blushed and said "My golden prince. I would love to marry you in a beautiful church."

Goldie smiled and got off his knee then said "Marry me. My beautiful snow rose."

Lolbit hugged Goldie and said "I will my golden prince."

Goldie and Lolbit stopped hugging and Goldie kissed Lolbit in which she returned. Both stopped kissing and bowed.

The judge clapped and said "You've got the part Lolbit!!! You got the part!!!"

Lolbit nodded and walked in the backstage with Goldie. Everyone clapped for them even Anna for some reason.

Goldie led Lolbit outside and continued the kiss from the stage. Lolbit wrapped her arms around Goldie's neck and pulled him closer. Vixen looked out the window and smiled.

Vixen said while walking away "Good job sis. You found yourself a real guy."