The Next Day

Baby walked to school ignoring the looks she's been given. Baby thought 'Ennard........ Why is he such a complicated character?' Baby walked into the study hall and saw only Ennard sitting in her chair. Baby blushed and looked away. Ennard smiled and got up.

Ennard walked over to Baby and said "You looked very adorable in that maid's outfit. It makes me want you to wear that outfit."

Baby blushed and said "HUH?!"

Ennard pushed Baby up against the nearest wall and said "I want you to be only mine."

Baby blushed even harder and said "Shut up pervert!!"

Ennard got off of Baby and said "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone your secrete."

Baby looked at Ennard and said "Really?"

Ennard nodded and said "Yes I promise."

Baby saw Ennard leave. In the back of Baby's heart felt as if she needed Ennard in her life, but at the same time she didn't want to be near him. Bidybab walked in and saw Baby standing.

Bidybab asked while going to his desk "Is everything alright sis?"

Baby nodded and said "Yes everything is alright. How's school for you?"

Bidybab smiled and said "Its been fine sis. Did he find out where you work?"

Baby blushed and said "Y-Y-Yes h-he d-d-d-did f-f-find o-out!!!"

Bidybab dropped the papers that were in his arms and said "R-R-Really?!"

Baby continued to blush and nodded.

Bidybab sighed and said "This isn't good."

Baby walked out and saw Ennard standing there outside of the room. Baby tried to walk by until Ennard followed Baby to class.