Cece Benedict

Baby went wide eyed and looked at the girl with eyes that were full of confusion.

The girl looked up and asked "Are you alright?"

Baby looked away and said "Sorry. Its just that I know your brothers."

The girl smiled and said "I know. You must be Baby right?"

Baby blushed and nodded.

The girl stood up and said "I'm Cece Benedict. Ennard's and Yenndo's younger sister."

Baby smiled and said "I hope you start working here. You seem very nice."

Cece smiled and said "Yeah I am that's........ Until my brothers start fighting with each other again."

Baby smiled bigger and asked "Want me to show you your uniform?!"

Cece nodded and followed the happy Baby into the backroom with the uniforms are in. Baby looked for the perfect one that matched with Cece and found the usual black uniform. She gave the uniform to Cece and told her:

"This is the usual uniform that we wear. We have special days when we dress up into a character."

Cece grabbed the uniform and asked "Where do I try this on?"

Baby motioned Cece to follow her and said "This way!"

Cece nodded and followed Baby into another room where they dress out into their maid outfits. Cece found a stall and got changed in there. The other maids walked into the room and saw Baby waiting.

Polly asked with a hint of annoyance "Why is she even working here?"

The manager had dark blue hair and her name is Sally.

Sally turned to Polly and said "Because we don't have a lot of maid's working here. This place only has now 6. Me, Baby, Polly, Kara, Cece, Angel, and Fiona." Fiona had black hair while Angel had yellow hair. Fiona's attitude is sweet with a hint of evilness inside of her. Angel her twin sister is more nicer and has goodness instead of evil.

Cece asked while opening up the curtains "How does this looked?" The uniform fit her perfectly and it matched her perfectly as well.

The maids, the manager, and Baby stood frozen with their jaws open.

Cece looked confused and asked "You guys alright?"

Then they fell backwards or leaned up against a wall. Sally bounced up and said "YOUR HIRED!!!!!"

Cece twitched her eye as if they all gone crazy.