Trouble

Everyone was better and now sitting around in the backstage. Baby's arms and legs were covered in bandages while Lolbit was covered with bandages around her stomach. Ballora apologized for hurting them and they accepted her apology. Now everyone was now waiting for the guy in charge to call out names for certain parts.

Ballora said while smiling "I can't wait for the play!!!!"

Baby smiled and said "Yeah...., but for now why don't we just relax and wait for the guy to call out our names."

Everyone saw a girl with light green hair and with dark green eyes. She was wearing a green uniform. Everyone whispered "Anna......." Anna walked through with all of her glory. She saw that Ennard was death glaring at her and then he walked over to Baby and sat next to her. Then Anna looked over at Baby's brother Goldie who was talking with his friends. Anna smirked and walked over to him. Lolbit soon felt her heart wanting to kill Anna for some reason.

Anna said while leaning up against Goldie's back "Hey there~."

Goldie froze and turned to see Anna leaning up against him. Lolbit felt her heart sink because she is going to loose the guy who'll help her with getting Vixen-senpai. Anna put her hands over Goldie's chest and brought him closer to her. Lolbit soon had daggers going Anna's way.

Anna said with lust "Come on Goldie be my boyfriend~."

Goldie had his eyes wide open and looked at Anna with the look of 'what are you talking about?'. Lolbit got up and walked over to Anna.

Anna said while grabbing Goldie's belt "Come on Goldie~. I know you want me~."

Lolbit got up to Anna and grabbed her shoulder.

Anna turned around and saw Lolbit looking at her with daggers with her eyes. Anna said while getting off of Goldie and walking away "O-Ok I-I-I won't ever touch your Gold ever again!!" Lolbit nodded and watched her walk off still trying to get Goldie's attention, but she failed. Lolbit walked back to Baby and Ballora and sat back down.