Home

Baby walked home all by herself as she thought about Ennard and what he had done to her. Baby thought with a hint of blush 'Why is he so cute?............ Wait....... did I just think of him that way!!!! Oh no!!! He would hate me if I told him that!!!!!!' Baby kicked a can that was in her way as she was walking back to her home. When she got home she took off her shoes and went into the kitchen. And saw that Bidybab was in there cooking.

Bidybab turned around and said "Hello sis!! How was work?"

Baby sat down and said "Tiring."

Bidybab nodded and said "Ok! Dinner is about to be done."

Baby looked up and asked "Where's mom?"

Bidybab said while peeling at a potato "Store."

Baby nodded and put her head on the table with blush appearing on her face.

Bidybab asked while looking at a nicely peeled potato "What's up with the blush?"

Baby blushed even darker and said "N-N-No r-r-r-reason!!!"

Bidybab grabbed another potato and said "That's a lie."

Baby's head got off the table and said "Ok..... There is this guy that I like, but I don't know that if he likes me nor do I want him to know that I like him."

Bidybab smirked and said "Alright I won't tell him."

Baby sighed and said "Thank you....."

Their mother walked threw the front door with Ennard holding groceries.

Baby blushed and said "WHY ARE YOU HERE???!!!!!!"

Sarah, Baby and Bidybab's mother, said while handing Bidybab the groceries "He was helping me carry the groceries because one of the bags ripped and he helped me carry the fallen ones back here!!"

Ennard smirked and said "I should leave. I don't want to cause you guys any trouble."

Sarah nodded and said "No, its alright to stay here for a little while longer."

Ennard shook his head and said "No, I'm fine and besides I have an assignment to finish."

Sarah nodded and led Ennard to the door. Baby sighed and put her head back on the table.

Bidybab said while peeling at another potato "In love~."

Baby blushed and said "Shut up......"

Bidybab cooked dinner in silence and they ate in silence.