Warning

Ennard dragged Baby to the study hall not saying anything. Once they got there. No one was in the room. Ennard sighed and thought 'Perfect.....' Baby tried to get out of Ennard's grasp. Ennard let go of Baby and closed the door behind her.

Baby asked while blushing "W-Why did you close the door?"

Ennard turned to Baby and said "Because I don't want that idiot to be with you."

Baby walked up to Ennard and said "I'm not going to be his."

Ennard walked passed Baby and said "Of course you will........ Just like the last girl that I liked..."

Baby's eyes went wide and said "The last girl? Are you saying that Fifi was crying because you found out about something."

Ennard looked at Baby and said "Sit in your president chair ."

Baby did as Ennard told her to and sat in her chair.

Ennard breathed in and said "Yenndo was once my friend. We both liked Fifi. Fifi liked me the most out of the both of us. So we didn't really knew who she liked we fought each other. I always won those. Yenndo always lost. Fifi one day walked up to me and said 'I like you! Ennard.' I told her that I liked her back. So we dated only for a day and Yenndo had........."

Baby tilted her head slightly to the right and asked "Had what?"

Ennard looked down and said "Sex............ Yenndo made Fifi pregnant. The day after they had sex. Fifi walked up to me and told me that she is pregnant and that we couldn't be together anymore. I took it the way I usually do and went to find Yenndo. When I found him. I beaten him until I broke his nose and both of his arms and legs. He was sent to the hospital and Fifi went with him. At the hospital Fifi and Yenndo started to date. Leaving me she went to the guy that didn't like her the way he was supposed to. And after 9 months had passed she......... she died due to the child getting stuck in the uterus. Yenndo turned to me and said 'The next girl you get will be mine......' I walked out of the room thinking 'No I won't allow Yenndo to have my girl not ever and I will tell her about what he had done.'."

Baby got up and walked over to Ennard and hugged while saying "Don't worry Ennard. I don't even like Yenndo."

Ennard returned the hug and said "Thank you."

Both stayed like that until the other student body presidents came into the room and they started to have a meeting.