First Day Of Circus High

Baby was walking next to her brother, Goldie. Goldie was not wearing the proper school uniform in which that is too much of Baby's demise. She saw him 'accidentally' put gold clothes in with the red uniform. It came out gold and he replace some of the threads with dark blue. It looked off, but it seemed fine with him. He had his blue hat and bow tie. It looked great actually on him. Baby continued to walk next to her brother until they got to the school. Both walked next to each other without a word. Goldie saw his friends: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Freddy walked up to Goldie and both began to talk. Bonnie and Foxy also walked over to them. Chica walked over to Baby.

Chica smiled and said while reaching out her hand "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Chica!!"

Baby smiled and said while shaking Chica's hand "Hi I'm Baby."

Chica waved goodbye and walked over to Foxy. Baby walked into the school and saw Lolbit spying on Vixen.

Baby walked up behind Lolbit and asked "You alright?"

Lolbit jumped up and grabbed the nearest branch on the tree she was behind of. Lolbit looked down and saw Baby standing there with a annoyed expression.

Lolbit laughed while getting down and asked "What are you doing here Baby?!"

Baby said while watching Lolbit going back to spying on Vixen "I was wondering what you were doing."

Lolbit nodded and went back to spying on Vixen and not listening to Baby. Baby left and went to her first period. Goldie was walking by and saw Lolbit go to a bush. Goldie shook his head and walked over to her. Lolbit was looking at Vixen while he was talking to Cece. She growled and sweared under her breath.

Goldie squatted down next to Lolbit and asked "What'cha looking at?"

Lolbit screamed and yelled while whispering "Why are you here?!"

Goldie tilted his head to the side and said "Because you were spying on a guy."

Lolbit blushed and said "Shut up...."

Goldie looked down and said "Your underwear is showing."

Lolbit blushed darker and quickly went onto her knees. Goldie shook his head and got up.

Lolbit said while standing up "I want you to keep this a secrete."

Goldie looked at Lolbit and said "No, I'm going to tell everyone."

Lolbit blushed far darker and begged "Please?!"

Goldie sighed and said "Fine, but why are you spying on him in the first place?"

Lolbit smiled and said "Because Vixen is my senpai."

Goldie nodded and said "MmmHmm. I'm still going to tell everyone."

Lolbit's heart froze and she had an angry face then said "Fine tell everyone. I don't care."

Goldie smiled and said "I won't tell anyone, but you promise me not to spy on anymore guys alright?"

Lolbit froze then nodded. Goldie waved and went to his first period.