In Science Class

Baby, Ballora, and Lolbit walked into their first period and saw their other 2 friends Fred and Vixen. Fred had a purple shirt on while Vixen had a pink shirt on.

Baby walked up to them and asked "Put them in washer machine with different clothing?"

Both froze then nodded. Baby walked over to her seat. Ballora sat next Baby on the right while Lolbit sat next to her on the left. The teacher walked into the room.

The teacher said "Hello class and welcome to science 101! I'm Mr. Williams and today we will be reading chapters 1-5 today and write down vocab along the way."

Everyone began to read and write down vocab. The principle walked in and saw that every student was working on something.

Mr. Williams said while noticing the principle "Hello there Mr. Corn!"

Mr. Corn chuckled and said "Hello there Mr. Williams! Hello class."

Some of the class said "Hello Mr. Corn!"

Mr. Corn walked around and saw that Baby was in class. Mr. Corn brought out a folder and placed it on her desk.

Baby looked at the folder and asked "What is this?"

Mr. Corn said "I know that your usually busy with being the student president and other things, but when you have the time please look at this and decide. Thank you."

Baby nodded and watched Mr. Corn leave the classroom.

One of the guys said "Why is she always lucky?"

Another said "Its because she's the president dummy!!"

The guy said "Oh! That's right."

Mr. Williams said while writing stuff down for his AP class "Quiet class! And get back to work!"

Lolbit was playing with her favorite pencils again. Ballora was just reading the book and not writing down the vocab. Baby was reading and writing down the vocab. Vixen was looking at the book and writing down just the vocab. Fred was reading and writing down the vocab. When the class had only 19 minutes left Mr. Williams started to look around the classroom to see that everyone was doing what they were suppose to do minus one.

Mr. Williams looked at Lolbit and said "Lolbit can you please stay on track?!"

Lolbit jumped and said "Aye sir!!!"

Mr. Williams shook his head as the rest of the class laughed. The bell rang for the next period. Everyone got up and went to their next class. Baby dropped her pencil on the other side of her desk. A guy picked it up. Baby looked up to see the attractor himself........... Ennard.

Ennard placed it on Baby's desk and said "Be more careful."

Baby blushed hard and said "Shut up! And....... Thank you."

Ennard walked away.

Fred crossed his arms and said "What a weirdo."

Ballora said while putting on her bag "He attracts more women then you Fred. So don't start that."

Fred scratched the back of his head and said "S-Sorry Ballora."

Lolbit said while already at the door "Come on! I don't want to be late!!!!"

The others smiled and followed Lolbit to the next class.