Maid Cafe

Baby walked to her job and tried not to remember Ennard said that she is now his. Baby shook her head and thought 'How dare he tell me that?! That pervert!!' Baby continued to walk to her job and saw that Lolbit and Ballora was walking the opposite way. Baby gasped which caused that to get their attention.

Lolbit smiled and said "Hey Baby!!!!"

Baby smiled weakly and said "Hey Lolbit......"

Ballora asked while noticing the weak smile "Something wrong Baby?"

Baby shook her head and said "No, I just need to go to the store."

Lolbit nodded and said "Oh!!!! Can we come??!!!"

Baby shook her head and said "No thank you. It might be boring."

Lolbit nodded and said "Come on Ballora we can't let the guys to keep waiting!!!!"

Ballora said while following Lolbit "Ok. Don't worry Baby. We'll let you know what we are doing when we get to the boys."

Baby nodded and watched her friends leave. Baby continued to walk to her job and thought 'That's a close one.....' When Baby got there and got dressed into her maid's outfit.

Baby walked out and said while bowing "Welcome master!"

Ennard smiled and said "Hello Maid!"

Baby look up and saw Ennard. She blushed and said "M-M-May I-I-I b-b-b-bring y-y-you t-to y-y-your table m-m-master?"

Ennard smile went a little wider and said "Of course."

Baby showed Ennard his table and put a menu on the table.

Ennard asked while not looking at the menu "Can I have a coffee with whipped cream on top with shredded chocolate?"

Baby blushed and thought 'That is what I usually have for coffee! Don't tell me that he is a copycat.....' Baby smiled and said "Of course master!!"

Baby walked into the kitchen and showed the cooks what Ennard wants. When it was done she brought it out to him.

Ennard looked up and saw Baby then said "Thank you maid."

Baby blushed and put the coffee on the table then said "Your welcome master."

Ennard smiled and said "Can I ask you something?"

Baby nodded and said "Of course master."

Ennard got up and walked over to Baby then said "Can you wear that outfit to school?"

Baby froze then said "No...... master."

Ennard sat back down then said "Alright. I was just asking."

Baby turned around and said "If you are done please call me over and I'll give you your bill."

Ennard nodded and saw Baby leave.

~Time skip 30 minutes later~

Ennard payed and left.

Baby sighed and thought 'I thought he'll never leave.' Baby got done with a few more customers and went to get changed back into her everyday outfit. When she got outside and saw Ennard standing outside waiting for her.

Baby asked while walking up to him "Why are you still here?"

Ennard smiled and said "Because if I let you walk to your house all by yourself to your house that would not end well."

Baby blushed and asked "W-What do you mean it will not end well?"

Ennard pushed Baby up against a wall and said "If I let you walk all by yourself to your house..... What would happen if guys try to kidnap you and use you for their own reasons?"

Baby pushed Ennard off of her and said "I'll be fine. Now go home!"

Ennard nodded and said "If you say so prez." Ennard left Baby.

Baby walked back to her house blushing about what just happened.

*I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!*