A Valentine's Special! <3

*This is not a part of the story, but since its Valentine's. This is my Valentine's gift to you, my fellow readers.*

Baby walked through the halls the were covered in pink, red, and white hearts and streamers. The windows had red and pink hearts hanging off of them. Every student was allowed to wear their fanciest clothes. Baby wore her long red dress. It had no sleeves. She had tied a little bow with a ribbon around her neck. Her shoes were red flats. Baby walked around the school and watched every couple go by until all they reached a certain room. Baby followed them and saw from the door that Yenndo and Ennard are fighting each other. Everything stopped when Baby walked up to them. Both blushed and got off each other.

Baby asked with a stern voice "What are you 2 doing?"

Yenndo got up and said while holding Baby's hand "I was just teaching this fool about not to mess with MY girl."

Ennard punched Yenndo and said "She's MY girl stupid!!!!!!!!"

Yenndo rubbed his head and shrugged then left.

Ennard went down on one knee and grabbed Baby's hand. Baby blushed extremely hard.

Ennard got out a rose and asked "Will you be my Valentine's?"

Baby blushed really dark and said with a smile "Yes!"

Ennard got off his knee and kissed Baby on the lips.

~Meanwhile with Goldie and Lolbit~

Goldie was walking by and saw Lolbit sitting by herself in the park. Lolbit wore a pretty white dress. It had ruffles on the end of the sleeves since it was cold outside. Her dress goes down to her ankles and when she got up it went a little past the ankle. She was wearing flats.

Goldie asked while holding out his hand "Now why is a beautiful snow rose such as yourself doing out here all by yourself?"

Lolbit blushed and said "I-I w-was waiting for you!!"

Goldie blushed lightly and said "Will you be my Valentine's my beautiful rose?"

Lolbit blushed harder and said "Please?!"

Goldie smiled and took Lolbit's hand and took her to the school.

~Meanwhile with Fred and Ballora~

Ballora was at a dance studio practicing for a dancing rehearsal. Fred walked in and saw Ballora dancing.

Ballora picked her head up and asked "Who's there?"

Fred blushed and said "I-I-Its F-Fred!!!"

Ballora smiled and said "Welcome Fred! What brings you here?"

Fred looked down and asked "Will you be my Valentine's?"

Ballora looked at Fred and said "Yes. If you go on a date with me?"

Fred smiled bigger then Ballora and said "Of course!!!!"

Ballora walked over to Fred and kissed him on the lips.

~Meanwhile with Cece and Vixen~

Cece was walking around the school yard wearing a pretty black and blue dress. It had sleeves and it hugged her upper body, but not her lower body. She was wearing flats with very little heels. Vixen was walking around the school was well and he bumped into Cece while turning a corner.

Vixen said with a smile "Hey Cece!"

Cece said while fixing her dress "Hey Vixen."

Vixen blushed slightly and asked "W-Would you like to be m-"

A random guy walked in front of Vixen and asked "Hey babe~! Want to be my lover for today~?"

Cece narrowed her eyes and said "Get lost ugly."

The random guy left and Vixen walked up to Cece and got down onto one knee.

Vixen asked while holding Cece's hand "Cece..... Would you be my Valentine's?"

Cece bent down and kissed Vixen on the lips and when they separated she said "Yes."