Walking Home

Baby woke up and saw that Ennard wasn't to be found. Baby looked around and thought 'That's odd......? Usually Ennard would be here.' Baby felt that she was on a seat and she got off of it. She walked over to the changing rooms to get changed. When she got changed. She walked out of the building to see Yenndo walking by. Baby froze dead in her spot.

Yenndo said while not looking at Baby "Don't worry. I'm only looking for my brother and my sister. Have you seen them?"

Baby looked down and said "No, I haven't. But I did see them right before I passed out. So I think they ran out the building."

Yenndo nodded and said "Alright."

Baby sighed and looked up to see Yenndo starring at her.

Yenndo said while starting to walk away "Also your mine. Not Ennard's."

Baby saw Yenndo turn a corner and said out loud "I'm not yours. I'd rather be Ennard's then yours. Jerk." Baby walked to her home and passed by the park that she used to visit with her brother and friends, but sadly that their friends were too rich and started to pick on them because of how poor they were. Baby continued to walk home. She thought about her being with Ennard and how mad Yenndo will be and decides to kill Ennard, but yet again the both of them still has their sister. Cece seems like a nice girl. Baby thought 'Maybe Cece and I will get along nicely! Then there will be Vixen, Fred, Ballora, and Lolbit. They will just love to meet her!' Baby smiled and said out loud again " Baby ran home and wanting tomorrow to come.