In The Hallway

As the small group was making their way to the next class. Baby heard a girl scream. Baby ran over to where the scream was and found a group of guys surrounding the poor girl.

Baby walked up to the group and asked "What do you think you idiots are doing??!!!!!"

All the guys looked over and saw Baby. One said "Get lost we just wanted to have some fun with her. Isn't that right?"

The girl screamed as one of the guys were on her "NO!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!!"

Baby walked up to them and punched the nearest one. All the others looked at her and went wide eyed.

Baby said with anger "GET OFF OF HER NOW!!!!!!!"

The group stopped being wide eyed and made angry faces. Baby felt herself being pushed up to a wall.

One of the guys that was pushing Baby up against the wall said "You know what prez. You should take much more better care about your fighting or this will happen........" The guys face went closer to Baby's as she felt his hand go near her skirt. Baby tried to kick him, but failed because he pushed his legs onto hers. Then someone threw the guy that was on Baby onto the other guys. Baby looked up and saw Ennard standing there.

Ennard said while not trying to sound serious "Get lost."

All the guys nodded and fled. The girl smiled and left. Ennard turned around to see a very angry Baby.

Ennard asked "What?"

Baby crossed her arms and said "I would like to say thank you, but to you. No."

Ennard sighed and said "Your annoying."

Baby's eyebrow twitched and said "I'm annoying........ YOUR THE ONE WHO FLIRTS WITH WOMEN!!!!!!!"

Ennard looked away and said "Its not that I like them. Which I don't because they always annoy me."

Baby asked with anger "Then why save me???!!!!!!"

Ennard put his hands in his pockets and said "Its not like I wanted to save you. Its just because that guy was about to have sex with you that's all."

Baby blushed and said "GET LOST PERVERT!!!!!!"

Ennard smirked and said "See ya."

Baby continued to blush while walking to her next class.