Back at School

Baby was walking the hall ways again and found the exact same group of guys looking at girls. Baby sighed and said "What do you guys think your doing?"

One of them said while looking up and down at Baby "We just want to have some fun with a girl is that to hard prez?"

Baby started to back up and said "S-S-Stay a-away f-f-f-from m-me!!!"

The guy walked up to Baby and pushed her into a wall and said "Prez why don't we take this somewhere private?"

Baby's eyes went wide and said "NO!!!!"

Vixen was walking down the hall way and saw Baby being pinned up against a wall and said "What are you doing to prez?"

The group of guys surrounded Vixen and said "What are you some hero?"

Vixen saw Ennard walking down the exact same hall way and said "No I'm just going to my class."

Baby tried to get out of the guy's grasp, but couldn't. Ennard spotted Baby being pinned up against a wall and grabbed the guy's shoulder.

The guy yelled while turning around "WHAT DO YOU WA..............!!!!!!" The guy came face-to-face with an angry Ennard. Baby blushed and saw Ennard rip the guy off of her. Then Ennard grabbed Baby and pulled her into his arms.

Ennard said with a stern voice "What do you think your doing to my girl?"

Everyone froze and said "Girl?!"

Baby blushed and whispered to Ennard "I'm not your girl."

Ennard smiled and said "No, but your my maid though."

Baby blushed harder and looked down. Ennard looked back to see the group of guys already left. Baby felt herself yet again to be pushed up against a wall and saw Ennard looking down at her.

Baby asked with her face looking red as a tomato "W-What a-a-are y-y-you d-doing?!"

Ennard pressed his lips up against Baby's and stayed like that for at least 5 more seconds. Ennard let go of Baby's lips and said "I love you prez and if anyone hurts you they'll have to go through me got that?"

Baby nodded.

Ennard got off of Baby and said "See ya prez~! <3"

Baby brought her fingers up to where Ennard had kissed her thought 'Are we really meant to be?' Then Baby walked to her class thinking about her feelings.