Tryouts: The Prince's Role

Baby sat down on a chair and looked down with blush on her face thinking about what happened out on the stage. Ennard noticed this and walked over to Baby.

Ennard said while standing in front of Baby "You alright?"

Baby said while looking at the ground "Yeah I am."

Ennard put a hand underneath Baby's chin and said "I did that because I love you."

Baby blushed and said "Ok..."

The announcer said with a microphone in his hand "ALRIGHT TIME FOR THE PRINCES!!!"

Goldie smiled and watched a guy with dark blue hair go up and do his little thing.

Freddy asked while looking at the window "What are you guys gonna do?"

Chica said with a smile "I'm going to be a maid!! Or a cook!!!"

Bonnie said while sitting on a box "Your going to be a cook."

Chica giggled and said "Oh! Right!!"

The guy with dark blue hair walked out with a smile on his face.

The announcer said "NEXT!!!"

Goldie walked onto the stage and bowed in front of the judge.

The judge said with a smile "You can start Golden."

Goldie nodded and said "Fair maiden. I would like to dance with you. Your beautiful face shines just like moon. Your eyes shine like the stars. Your outfit is so beautiful that it can shine like the sun. I hope to dance with you from inside out. Your hair is like a rose that is already bloomed. The white on you matches the wonderful snow outside. It shines just like your beautiful eyes. I just want to marry you because of how beautiful you really are." Lolbit blushed dark and looked away. Goldie smiled and said "I want to be only yours. No other woman can match your beauty. I want to marry you my beautiful princess. Please be only mine and we can be together for centuries. I love you my delicate snow rose."

The judge had tears coming down his face and said "Your the prince Golden Freddy!!"

Goldie smiled and walked away. When he got in the backstage he saw Lolbit looking away with blush on her face.

Goldie said while walking up to her "Why are you alone?"

Lolbit said with blush growing darker "I just want to be."

Goldie nodded and held Lolbit's hand and said "What I said on that stage. I was actually talking about you."

Lolbit was surprised and said "Really?"

Goldie nodded and said "Yes my little snow rose."

Lolit smiled and rested her head onto Goldie's shoulder and said "I still want Vixen-senpai."

Goldie chuckled and said "I know you do."

Goldie and Lolbit waited for the princess role to start.