Chapter 10

Not proofread, sorry about that, but it's getting late, so I don't really have time to correct the TYPOS right now, but will do it tomorrow! I just wanted to post this, I don't know how long it is though. 

As always, vote if you like the chapter, leave comment to tell me what you think, like if you got facebook, add to your library if you want to continue reading, and fan if you like my work :D

Remember to suggest a song for this chapter!!

Oh and btw, check out TheDreamingGirl13's story "Deadly Game". It's amazing!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

 The training sessions begin early on Monday, right after breakfast. Since the training period isn’t aired on TV, I’ve never known quite how we’re training. Guess it must be stuffs like hand-to-hand combats, learn how to use weapons and etcetera etcetera. I can’t say I’m looking forward to it, but I know it’s necessary. If I’m going to have any hope of surviving the first day on the arena, then I need to learn how to fight.

 Lylia has made a simple training outfit for me; black leggings and a black tank top. I look in the mirror skeptically. The leggings aren’t so bad, since it’s practically covering everything from my waist and down, but the tank top is quite small, so it hugs my curves tightly, which gives me a cleavage I didn’t even know that I had. I’ve never been the one to flash myself to…well, anyone, and the tight top makes me a little uncomfortable.

 Lylia sees my unhappy expression. “I’m sorry, Runa, but the female contestants all have to wear leggings and tank tops during the training sessions.”

 I try to make my voice sound polite and not rude or ungrateful when I say: “Yeah, but did you have to make one that…” awful? Hideous? Completely, ridiculously ugly and revealing? “Small?”

 She laughs. “Don’t be embarrassed to show a little skin, Runa. Your body is absolutely stunning.”

 “Perhaps, but I don’t feel like showing it to everyone.” I puke a little in my mouth as I think about Jerich.

 “At least you have something worth showing,” Chason winks at me, an obnoxious grin plastered across his face. He’s dressed in a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants.

 I roll my eyes, but don’t argue any further. I try not to blush. Did he just say that I have a nice body? Yeah, I think he did.

 Miah braids my hair in a simple French braid, and then Chason and I take the elevator up to floor 25. All of the other contestants are already there, which means that everyone’s looking at us as we enter the huge room. Huge is an understatement though, because it’s not really right to call this a room. It’s more like one of those gigantic playlands for kids, minus the bouncy castle and the slides. The walls here are pitch black, and aren’t made of glass for once. The floor is covered with black rubber mats, and the whole place looks like it’s split in five different sections. In the first, there are a lot of dolls that look like mannequins, and in front of them, I can see a bunch of different knives, swords, spears, bows and arrows and axes. That must be where we learn how to use the different weapons. The section beside that consists of plants, books and… dead animals. The third section looks like a running track on about 30-40 meters, plus some weights and treadmills. Section four is clearly the section where the contestants have to fight against each other one on one. There are no weights there, no plants or books, no weapons whatsoever, just a clean, one centimeter thick mat. The contestants have nothing else than their hands and strength to count on.