I went over and found him looking at a memorial plaque of Mark and Debby Constantino. I placed my hand on his back when he shrugged it off.

"After all they did, that's all they get?" He asked angrily.

"Zak.."

"After everything?" He asked looking at me.

"No, no look." I pulled him away and to the display cabinets pointing out all the things with Mark and Debby's involvement.

"Babe, their deaths isn't something people wanna scream about. Murder, suicide."

"I know what they died of Robyn." He snapped.

"Then you'll know that it's not good for business either. Look at me." I ordered.

He looked away from the picture and at me. "They want to celebrate their lives, their work.. Can't you see that? They aren't glorifying their deaths because neither of them were suppose to go yet. You know that."

He lowered his head and nodded "I ju- I just never noticed that the other day.."

"It maybe recent.. Sweetie they are imbedded into this building forever, through their work and your show. This, that plaque is just in memory. It's not them. You know that."

"Sorry for snapping at you."

"Don't be sorry, I understand." I sighed holding his hand.

"I just miss our conversations and friendship."

I smiled gently "She is always here.. Always. In your heart too."

Zak nodded and looked back at the plaque "You look after our little angel until we get there..." He spoke making tears fill my eyes.

We left The Old Washoe Club in a different mood than what we went in, but we were still together and hand in hand supporting each other as we went.

"Street vibration, its a motorcycle parade." Zak nodded at a banner.

"Explains all the bikes after all.."

"Let's go shopping. Antique shopping." He suggested pulling me into a store with him.

Each store was different than the next as we went in one and out another looking for something that would catch his eye. I simply followed behind happy to be out with him, and having a chance to look at the motorcycles occasionally. We got ourselves some water from a small store as we decided to walk the whole of Virginia city and the 6 mile route as well.

"Are you like a secret biker chick?" Zak asked as we went into the 4th antique store.

"They interest me, I can't imagine riding one. Who would want that vibrating between their legs?" I asked as one went past so loud my ears almost bled.

"Most women would want something vibrating between their legs." He laughed making me tut.

"Filth."

"You thought it." He grinned.

"Well I'm a woman and I don't want that." I countered.

"I said most women, not all."

"I have you for that.. I mean that is the only reason I keep you around after all." I sighed looking at the cabinets.

"Oh is that the only reason huh?" He asked grabbing my hip making me giggle and move away.

"No.. Expensive." I warned pointing to the shop around us.

He pulled me back into him and under his arm as we looked at the display cases when I nudged him, only it turned into more of an elbow in the ribs.