Valentines Day Special! (so late lol)

Ponyboy: There was a book you had your eyes on for awhile now and Pony thought it would be a good idea to get it for you on Valentine's day but he didn't have enough money to buy it. Instead of getting a book he decided to celebrate with just a simple date. At the end of the day you pulled him aside and presented him with a gift. He was so embarrassed cause he didn't get you anything. "I can't take that (y/n)." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Well I'm not gonna let you take me out on such an awesome date and not give you anything in return." You pushed the gift onto his chest until he grabbed it, he slowly ripped the wrapping paper to find the book that you wanted. "I thought you wanted this book (y/n)." "We have the same taste in books Ponyboy, we can share it."  He smiles and kisses your forehead.

Johnny: You are Johnny's only girlfriend and he wanted to do something really special for you on Valentine's Day but he had no idea what to do. He definitely had no money to buy you anything, Johnny began to get upset what's Valentine's Day without gifts for your girlfriend. He went to Dally to ask for some cash so he can do something with you.

Dally gave him enough money to let him take you to lunch and a movie so that's what he did. You both ate really good and watched a funny movie because romantic movies bother the both of you but overall it was a great night.

Dally: It started off with a huge fight over how much time Dally spends with you. "YOU JUST NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ME DALLAS, I HATE STAYING IN THIS HOUSE ALONE. ALL I WANT TO DO IS HANG OUT WITH YOU." It totally slipped your minds that it was Valentine's day. It's you favorite time of the year if you know what I mean ( ̄ω ̄;). Before you could say another word Dally storms out of the house, he doesn't come back for hours. He's probably out drinking away his sorrows. But you're wrong... He comes home surprising you, Dallas brings home a single false rose with a note on it,"I will love you until this flower dies." You know you've seen this from somewhere but you don't mind.