Dally: Big Brother (continued)

I avoided Dallas as much as possible, I wasn't going to show any weakness. I could tell Tim was worried about me, I was always quiet. I couldn't sleep at night.

I was lying down in bed when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Tim sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm kicking you out, but its for your own good," I jolted up. "You can't kick me out I live here and how the hell is it going to be for my own good?!" "You're miserable and as much as I hate to admit it you need Dally."

I looked at Tim with my burning eyes."Now get out."

I raced all the way to Buck's, and there he was smoking a cigarette. "Dallas?" He slowly lifted his head up. his eyes were puffy, red and I could see his fresh tears. "(Y/N)," Dally dropped the cancer stick and plunged himself on me. "I missed you so much," his voice cracked. "I missed you too." My eyes started to burn again.

We both went up to his bedroom and lied down wrapped in one another's arms, he explained to me what happened with the red head. "Shouldn't have been with the girl in the first place." I elbowed his chest making him cough. "I said I was sorry," Dally got on top of me with both arms pressed down.

"Let me go!" I started to squirm and giggle,"What're you gonna do about it?" He gave me an evil smirk. I lifted my head and we kissed. "I love you so much (Y/N)," he let go of my arms then I pushed him to ground and jumped on him. "I love you more," giving by him one last kiss.