Two-Bit: Sleepless Nights

"Two, are you up," you asked with a groggy voice. It was quiet for a moment until a rough sigh was heard. "Can't sleep neither?" he asked while you both sat up and he put his arm around you.

You both sat there awkwardly. "Why can't you sleep babe," Two-Bit is always the one to fall asleep first but wake up last. "Well we both can't sleep got enough energy?" "Yeah why," he asked with a smirk kissing my neck and his hand creeping onto my waist. "Ew no! Get dressed we're going out," he listened to you still with a bit of confusion.

You went to the joke store were you could literally find anything, you took out a bobby pin and started to unlock the door. "Dang baby learnt that from Dallas?" you giggled a bit when the door finally opened. "Grab anything that can make a loud noise," you whispered Two hesitated when he realized you two were practically stealing. "This is my uncle's store I'll leave the cash on the counter now let's go!"

Starting you both went to the Curtis house knowing that the door was always open. Two-bit and you went to Pony and Soda's rooms with a handful of Pops (You know those things on the ground and the make a snapping pop kind of sound?...) "1...2...3!" The sound was so loud Soda flung up. Before y'all knew it Darrel was out of bed. "Two-Bit now!" He blew the airhorn in his face.

"Are you two pickled or something?" you guys were laughing so hard to was hard to speak or move later Darry kicked you out.

When you got home the sun was shining. "Tired babe?" But he was already spread out on the couch. You kissed his forehead and slept with him.