Darry:"I Had That."

You had just left the Curtis house making your way back home which wasn't too far away. You heard a distant revving it stopped for a few seconds then it got louder, when lights flashed you went to reach for your blade but it was gone. Reasons to never have a mini knife fight with action figures with Two Bit Mathews.

"Hey beautiful what's going on?" You kept on walking but causally responding cause you were really a rude person. "Going on home boys maybe you all should do the same." You looked at the 3 or 4 Soc boys driving right beside you.

"The nights still young, why don't you come with us so we can maybe show you a good time." You rolled your eyes in disgust. "No thanks." The driver stopped the car and Socs just poured out. "You sure baby?" One of them smacked your rear, you immediately punched the guy in what you hoped to be his nose.

Before you could react in any other way you were pinned to the ground with a two boys holding you down, you kicked as much as you possibly could kicked everyone in front of you. "HEY!" It was the heroic voice of an angel running to the rescue.

The Socials ran away like the devil was coming after them and drove off,"(Y/N) are you alright, nothing broken or beat up." Darry examined you thoroughly when you stopped him, "Can you stop honey I'm fine. I had that by the way."

"Says the person that's on the ground." Your boyfriend helped you up then giving you your blade and gave you a short lecture on how you should've remembered it. "Thank you for saving my life Darry, I love you and goodnight."

He pressed his soft lips against yours,"But I love you more."