Steve: How You Met

You and your bestfriend,(Y/BF/N), were on your move to Tulsa, Oklahoma, you two found a cozy little house to stay in when the car started to sputter. "(Y/N)... did you put gas in the car before we
left?" You barely looked at (Y/BF/N) then a hand landed on your forehead."(Y/N) WAKE UP," you rubbed your red forehead."No I was getting the food I must've forgot."

Your bestfriend pulled up to the side where the car finally shut down."Get out. (Y/N) you're pushing." You looked at her with a shocked look. "Get out. The next station is 16 minutes away."

"How about you help me and I'll give you all of my (F/C) (Favorite Candy)," you thought you were gonna cry by that statement.

***16 minutes later***

"I'll go inside you can grab the candy," you insisted. When you walked in you saw a doll of a man. "Hi! I'm Sodapop. Welcome to the DX how can I help you," he then flashed a smile that made (Y/BF/N) scream in the background.

There was a boy covered in oil that came from the back. "Soda, you don't have to say that everytime a customer comes in." You and the guy made eye contact.

You cocked your head down and started to blush. "Oh my LORD!! We just need gas how hard is it to say that?!" (Y/BF/N) shouted in the back. "DAMN (Y/N), DID YOU FORGET HOW TO TALK?!"

"Follow me (Y/N). I'm Steve by the way." He gave you a smile that showed his teeth, they weren't the straightest but you didn't care.

When Steve finished putting in the gas you shook his hand and right when you were going to let go he tightened his grip. "Road trip huh? Where y'all headed?." Steve seemed eager to find out. "Actually we are already made it. And we're moving here, and before you think any farther we are not dating just bestfriends that do everything together."

"Good. Stay in touch." He left and when you opened up your hand there was his phone number.

(Y/BF/N) teased you all the way to your new home.