When He Passes Away...

Ugh I can't even think about it! I'm sorry if it makes you sad.

PONYBOY: You always stayed at home staring at walls, his brothers came every once in awhile but at the day you'd cry yourself to bed and if you didn't you'd stay up the whole night.

JOHNNY: After his accident you were never the same, knowing he couldn't do things he wanted to because of his damn parents. You couldn't cry you needed to stay strong for him.

STEVE: He was the only person who kept you happy and safe but now he was gone forever. You dropped into a serious sadness. The rest of the gang tried to help you but you'd always refuse.

DALLAS: You knew he was going to be dead he was bound to be just not the way he did. He was grieving over Johnny, everyone did. When you saw his lifeless body on the ground Sodapop pulled you away so you couldn't look.

TWO-BIT: Where to start... Keith wasn't so mature but that's what you adored about him. After his death the gang tried to make you happy like you used to be with him but you barley could crack a smile.

DARREL: You missed him. You missed his gentle kisses, his tight hugs, when he lifts you like you were a feather. But it hurts too much to think about it you two were supposed to married but he had to go ahead and chase that dumb Soc... You cried when you woke all the way till you went to sleep until you were all done with tears you couldn't do anything but stare and feel little pieces of your heart chip away.

SODAPOP: Sodapop was the sunshine to your life he made the worse days better even if he wasn't having a good one either. He'd always put your needs before his. You hated yourself completely knowing you didn't do anything for him, the one who did everything for you. Might as well try to smile...