The Swayze Birthday Spam: Trying

"Hey (y/n), how have you been?" Patrick came over to you with a slice of cake,"Well its my birthday so I guess I'm doing pretty good, how about you?" Right when he was going to answer Emilio ran into the kitchen and interrupted,"Patrick, your movie is on!"

"Ooh which one?" You asked moving towards the living room curious for his new movie,"Road House." Patrick's eyes widened he sprinted to the living room stealing the remote from Tom,"I don't think you should... uh... watch this." Everyone knew his giant crush on you except for you, he wasn't gonna let a movie with nudity and sexual activity ruin his chance with you.

"Then what else are we gonna watch." You walked to the couch sitting between C. Thomas and Rob. "Watch one of Ralph's movies, I heard Karate Kid is pretty cool." Matt shouted. "(y/n) could you come back to the kitchen with me?"

"What is it, Pat?" You smiled up at him,"I have to confess something."

"SWAYZE, WHERE'S THE BEERS?!" Matt's rough voice sound through the big house,"Its in the mini fridge," he answered with a groan. "You were gonna confess something?" You giggled a little bit and his effort. "I just wanted to tell you for a really long time that I," You thought he was going to explode when Tom came in asking for snacks.

"Okay, where was I?" Then you stopped him in his tracks one last time. "Hey! If any of you boys interrupt us again I'll kick your asses myself." You stared them down a few second then left.

"(y/n) I just really wanted to tell you that I -," this time you interrupted but with a your lips colliding with his. "I know Patrick me too."