If Opposites Attract...

Noted: This might sound like I'm frying up the Outsiders but I'm not, I apologize if it sounds like I am... And watch out for the ending. :)

PONYBOY: You've never picked up a book, EVER. You hated them, what was the point of scanning through pages when you could just watch the movie? And sunsets?! A humongous waste of time, just let the sun be the sun and go to sleep.

JOHNNY: You were loud, really loud. You loved to fight, rumbles just got your adrenaline flowing and it felt great.

STEVE: Didn't know one thing about cars except for the basic engine, you were extremely girly. You were really neat too, some people (hint hint) eat cake with their hands in big chunks, you cut yours up in small pieces praying your face would be covered in icing.

DARRY: You were lazy to the bone, the remote could be right next to you but you didn't want to get it afraid you'd lose that comfortable position. You didn't do anything for yourself or anyone else, you basically just waited for someone to do it for you and somehow you stayed in great shape.

TWO-BIT: Beer was disgusting to you, the smell made you gag. You thought Mickey Mouse was the most boring thing on the planet, like who the heck made that?

SODAPOP: Same with Darry, unemployed, lazy. Basically!

But somehow you found love... I do not know how you possibly could still be together but OKAY!