Sodapop: Sick

You and your best friend Sodapop was playing out it the rain the other day and you warned him that you would get sick but he just took it for granted.. but you both actually had a good time.

You were at home really trying to make a soup but you forgot the water... the freaking water! So you had burnt noodles in a pot. You rinsed them off, threw them out them went to lay down and die, well that's what you thought the cold was gonna do.

You had just now binge watched 3 movies, you were getting ready for the fourth but there was a knock on the door. "Kill me now." You opened the door and the words just slipped out, "So you feel that bad, huh?"

"I got you some soup, Darry made it."

"I have no hands, feed me!" You were wrapped in a blanket like a burrito, Soda pulled out a spoon that seemed like it just popped to his hand,"WHOOOA HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!"

"Uuh I went and got a spoon." It was probably the pain killers that made you so numb but he fed you like a child.

After the fourth movie you wanted to go to bed, you leaned your head onto Sodapop's chest, he pulled you in closer. "Thanks for taking care of me."

"I love you (Y/N)." You responded back with the same answer, "No I mean more than that, I really love you."

He leaned in to kiss you but you pushed away. "I don't want to get you sick."

"I've been waiting for this kiss forever, I'm not gonna let some measly cold stop me." He pulled you in and kissed you slowly and softly.

"Now we'll be sick together."