Dally: Big Brother

My big brother, Tim, wasn't really friends with my boyfriend. Matter a fact he hated him. Dally was a bad boy, he always picked Timmy as his number one victim, slashing his tires and stealing from him.

"(Y/N) GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Tim sounded angrier than usual probably Dallas. "What did Dally do now," I asked not really caring. "You can't see Dallas anymore." I thought my heart skipped a beat. "What did you just say?" He might be my big brother but I wasn't scared of him not one bit, that's what he taught me anyway. "You can't tell me who I can and can't see, that's not your choice to make," we were both shouting at this point. "Little sis I saw him with some redhead at The Nightly Double." The room went silent.

I threw on my leather jacket, grabbed my blade and made my way to the door. "Sis where are you going with that," Tim grabbed my wrist but I pulled it away then I looked at him in the eye.

"I'm just gonna talk with him, find out for myself."

I finally found Dallas at Buck's. He was upstairs sleeping. I quietly snuck in and walked up to him. My heart was going so fast it was like it was close to stopping. "Dally... Dally baby wake up." When he saw me, he sat up smiling. "Hey lady, what you doing here?" He seemed happy, that red probably did something to him.

He tried to kiss me but I pulled back. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" I took a breath feeling my eyes tear up. "So how the redhead at the Nightly Double?" Dallas looked at me shocked. "How do you know about that?" I couldn't believe it... I slapped him as hard as I could then tears furiously came pouring out.

"I hate you Dallas Winston." I heard Dally calling out to me but I ignored him.

I came home to Tim waiting for me, I hugged him. "I should've listened to you. I'm sorry." I sobbed and sobbed until I went to sleep.