Sodapop: Jealousy

I was on my way walking to DX to give Sodapop and Steve their lunch, when I see a really pretty girl walking in, looked like a Soc. I sped up and when I walked in she was talking with Soda.

The Soc girl looked like she was flirting with him,I mean who wouldn't he was handsome... too handsome. They were both laughing until I opened the door and the bell above it ran.

"Hello," the Soc said with a mischievous look. "Hey (Y/N), this is Georgina, Georgina this is my g-" I cut him off right there, "Friend," I faked a smile trying to keep my anger in, "I'm just his friend. Say hi to Steve." I tossed their lunch on the counter leaving Sodapop dumbfounded.

***SODAPOP POV***
Realizing why (Y/N) got mad I stopped what I was doing and called to Steve. "Steve I'm leaving early I have to care of something." "You better! You done goofed up!" I rolled my eyes

I packed up my things still seeing Georgina there. "Where you going sweetheart?" She started to put her hands on my arm. "To get my girlfriend, and if your not coming here to buy just leave ya damn Soc." I snatched my arm away running out the door.

***TIME SKIP***
I ran to the only place (Y/N) could've been, the park. I ran quicker finding her lying down in the grass. "(Y/N)?" I heard silence, stepping closer I heard a slight wheezing. "(Y/N) are you alright?"

Finally seeing her I thought my the world crumbled around me. She had cuts and bruises everywhere... she was jumped but even worse than Johnny was. "S-soda. H-h-help me p-please."

I pulled her closer to me seeing her sob. Pulling away there was blood, a lot of it. "SOMEONE GET HELP!! PLEASE HELP!" Then (Y/N) passed out completely.

To Be Continued...