Two-Bit: The Cake

You had baked a cake for you and Two-Bit's 2 year anniversary, you hid it in the one place you knew he would never find it. You came home excited to reveal the cake with a 6 pack of beer in hand.

"BABE I'M HOME!" You shook the box hoping the sound would have him running towards you. "Keith!" You called him by his first name knowing he hates it. You let out a sigh and walked into your kitchen.

Two was bent over munching on the anniversary cake, you were never mad whenever he found a cake that you hid, he was like a bloodhound. You snuck up behind you chocolate stuffed man and when his face was just close enough you pushed down the back of his head smushing  his face in the cake.

He pulled himself out and wiped the frosting from his blue eyes. "Hey pretty lady, happy anniversary." He laughed nervously when your arms were crossed over your chest,"I guess you already found your gift." You laughed slowly walking towards him, taking a warm and wet towel you wiped everything off his face.

"I think you missed a spot." You looked around confused not seeing any excess chocolate,"No I didn't."

"Yeah you did right here," Two pulled you from the waist and drowned you in a long passionate kiss,"Time for me to give you your gift." He pulled you up, you wrapping your legs around his torso then him carrying you all the way to your bedroom.