Curtis Brothers: When Your Parent (s) Pass Away.

PONYBOY: You isolated yourself from him not wanting to be a burden. One day he decided to go check up on you, you got little to no sleep for the past week or two but who was counting. You sat staring at a static screen all day, you didn't say a word when Pony came in. He already knew why someone could never recover when their mama dies. He wrapped both arms around you not caring for a response. "It'll be okay." A tear steamed down your cheek when you finally got the sleep of a lifetime.

DARRY: You didn't smoke not one bit and whenever you did something was wrong... really wrong. Both your parents passed away in a shooting. You were lying in your boyfriend's bed when he came in. "What did I tell you abou-" he must've seen your quiet tears. "(Y/N) darling you'll be okay." You dropped the cigarette to wrap your arms around Darry.

SODAPOP: You were nothing but quiet no tears no nothing just complete silence. You could tell Soda was worried he looks at you more often sometimes stares. Until he confronted you. "(Y/N) what's wrong with you, you seem out of wack." The question was surprising it made you mad. "My dad just died what the hell do you mean what's wrong?"

"I just realized that you haven't cried."

"And? I don't have to cry." Your heart felt kind of torn up, why didn't you cry. "Okay but you can't keep those emotions all bottled up."

That same night Sodapop woke up to uncontrollable sobbing. He hugged you tightly as if you would slip away.