Steve & Sodapop: Brothers

Tonight I was the fifth wheel in Soda and Steve's double date, I don't even know why they insisted on inviting me but they were my best buds so why let em down. "C'mon Steve, arm wrestle now!" We clamped our hands together and were already at it. I always beat his ass at this, Steve could never stand a chance. "So, (Y/N) any boys lately."

"Um, I already got my hands full Sylvia." I smiled at Steve's struggle. "Besides Steve and Soda, like got a boyfriend," and just like that my record was completely broken, Sandy had to pull the boyfriend card I wasn't interested in a relationship, what for? I have two childish boys that love me unconditionally, don't need anymore!

"Excuse me," I faked a smile at the two girls and went to the bathroom. Steve really slammed my hand onto the table, my knuckles were scratched. I made my way to the exit but Sylvia and Sandy came in and sort of blocked it.

"(Y/N) we need to talk."

"Girls there's nothing to talk about so why don't you both go back to your date."

"You need a guy, and we are going to find you one," my face flushed,"Please no I'm fine being single and lonely."

"That's it right there, you're lonely." Sandy's face brightened up. "Fine! But just one guy and if it doesn't work then we're not doing this ever again." They both squealed.

Surprisingly they did find me a guy. He was tall with (hair type & color), soft (eye color) eyes that lit up he just seemed really happy, honestly I kind of likes it. His name was (boy name maybe your crush) and we were going on our first date but the thing that made me cringe was the outfit the boys picked out.

I walked out trying to place the hat on my head. "Hey, is (your crush) here... whoa." Soda and Steve were standing with their arms crossed, questioning him like he committed a crime. "What are you planning to do with our baby sister tonight?" Soda asked. "Um I'm actually taking her to a diner."

They boys nodded their heads knowing I don't like things too fancy."Gosh I'm sorry about these guys and I'm not a baby we're all 17."

"I snuck your blade in your bag just in case," Steve whispered in my ear,"Dammit Steve." I stepped on his foot. "Lets go (your crush)." I pulled his hand to the door. "Use protection!" They both yelled in perfect sync. I shot my head down and blushed, I thought my face was on fire.

"Yeah I'll get the same, thanks Rita." I smiled at (your crush) finding his look changed to surprised. "You've been here before?" "I love it here, its like you read my mind." His smile was so cute... he was cute. "So why'd you decide to go out with me? You seem to be able to go out with any girl you want to." Rita placed our food in front of us and I dove in viscously,"Sylvia showed me a picture, told me a lot about you and your brothers." (your crush) stared at me while I was attacking my burger, I didn't care much. "You sure can eat can't you?" I chuckled through my stuffed mouth,"What did Sy say exactly... and what picture did she show you?" He pulled out his phone and continued to talk,"She just told me you were looking for someone to hang out with you know a friend," his half smile made me blush. I think I like this guy, he showed a picture of me laughing it was nice if I say so myself.

"No offense but your brothers are kind of scary." I giggled at his remark,"Those aren't my brothers, sorry about what they said, this doesn't happen so often." "You look really beautiful (Y/N), sorry I didn't say that earlier." I took the final bites of my large hamburger to thank him, we both ate and laughed until the diner was left with just the two of us.

"Thanks for tonight (your crush) I needed this." He wrapped his arm over my shoulders, wrapping mine around his waist we walked close together all the way back to the Curtis house.

"Um, maybe we could do this again sometime?" He stopped me in my tracks, I smiled. "Yeah that'd be great," I walked back to him to give him a hug then ending the night with a peck on his cheek. "Goodnight (your crush)."

"BABY SIS IS HOME!"

"So how was the date?" Sandy asked starting the new conversation. "It was awesome, thanks you too." I hugged Sandy and Sylvia and giggled when I heard them high five. "YOU OWE ME 15 BUCKS SODAPOP!"

"Did you bimbos bet on me?"

"I bet you'd like your date while Soda didn't!" Steve laughed counting his dollars. "You guys remember when y'all said 'use protection'?" They looked up kind of scared and nodded their heads. "Yeah well," I flicked my blade out,"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

They jolted out of the house with me following.