Johnny: Why Do You Hate Me...

This Part Is Inspired by Another Writer. I Don't Remember Their Username :( Anyways I Liked What They Did So I'm Going To Make My Own Version, Hopefully They See This And Is Completely Okay With It.

for the picture just take away the accessories they're irrelevant...

"Johnny I don't want to go! Please don't make me," I felt tears welling up to my eyes,"I see how they look at me they hate me its just glowing off of them." He stopped to look at me.

"(Y/N) It doesn't matter what they think about you. I love you and that's the only thing you have to think about," he kissed my forehead. "I still don't want to go." But I just realized we on the porch.

"Let's go." Once he pulled me into the house it went from rowdy talk to dead silent, you could hear the clock ticking. "Hi e-everyone," I heard a laugh but didn't bother to look up. "And the toad croaks." It was Steve everyone broke into a laugh. "Shut it Steve," Johnny snapped. "Thank you Johnnycake." "Who said you were allowed to call him that?" Ponyboy asked.

I took a deep breath a decided enough was enough. "Ponyboy who do you think you're talking to," the whole room was left with an oooh "Oh Pone, be careful (Y/N) might scream at you," Sodapop said and Two-Bit was laughing so hard at me.

"To you (Y/N)." he got up in front of me,"You ain't gonna do a thing little girl so why don't you just get lost you ain't wanted here... you never will be." Dallas interrupted. I didn't notice but a tear rolled down my cheek, I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. It was Darrel. "I think its best if you just leave." He never was mean to me but I could tell he wasn't very fond of me.

I walked out onto the porch when Johnny grabbed my wrist but I pulled it away. "Let me take you home." "No Johnny stay I'm the one they hate not you. I-I just don't under-," I started to sob into his chest. "Are you sure you'll be okay alone?" I nodded and walked away.

***JOHNNY POV***

I was furious with the gang how could they. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!" Everyone looked at me shocked. "What's the matter Johnny," Dallas had the nerve to ask. "WHY DO YOU TREAT HER THAT WAY SHE'S DONE NOTHING TO YOU EXCEPT FOR KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT."

"Johnny didn't you see the way she was talking to Ponyboy?" "Yeah she thinks she's better than all of us since she's got more things." Two and Steve said. I turned around to walk out until I saw her backpack on the ground. It was unzipped, I could see shining wrapping paper with names.

"What is it Johnnycake?" Pony asked from behind me. "They look like gifts... for all of us." I look out different size boxes and handed them to everyone.

We each read the notes aloud along with opening the gifts.

(Honestly this was my favorite part of the chapter.)

"Steve, I know how much you love cars as much as you talk about them so what better to give you than a collection of them... I know they aren't real but their limited edition collectibles! Enjoy." Steve looked at the big box smirked a bit finding all of his favorite cars.