Sodapop: How You Met

IMPORTANT A/N!! I GOING TO QUOTE THE MOVIE IN THIS IMAGINE.

***SODAPOP'S POV***

"GOD DAMN YOU GUYS LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!" Darrel and Pone were fighting again and I had enough. I got up from my chair and ran out of the house.

I didn't know how long I was running or where but all I knew was I wanted to be as far from the situation as possible.

I slowed down the pace when I heard someone crying. I looked around and saw a girl with her face in her knees.

"Hey...you alright?" I tapped her shoulder, she looked up all and you could only see her (E/C) eyes. She shot her head back down.

***YOUR POV***

You shot your head down, you struggled to get the words out."L-leave me alone please." You started to sob. He sat down next to you. "Bad night huh? I'm Sodapop." You chuckled a bit and finally looked at him, its like his eyes were sparkling. "Is your name really Sodapop?" "Yeah." He gave you a smile that made your face go hot.

"You look like your having a pretty bad night too, what happened." You asked nervously. "My brothers were fighting again, I was tired of it so I ran out and now I'm here talking to a pretty girl in the park. What about you,"

"My boyfriend cheated on me," You gave Soda a crooked smile before he asked you a question that made you think you were gonna die smiling. "Oh... so you're single?"

You two were laughing and just making each other feel better until you heard a booming voice. "(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU?" It was your ex. (Y/EX/N) saw you with Soda and started to run faster.

"Want me to handle this?" Sodapop offered "No I got this," you stood up with all kinds of emotions.

"(Y/N) I'm so-" You had smacked him.
"Just shut your trap (Y/EX/N). I know what I saw. I'll never forgive you so why don't you save the trouble and go scurry back home." He finally left and Sodapop was staring with amazement.

"I have to get home. I hope your brothers get along." You put you hand out, Soda was going to shake it until he kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly. "I'm proud of you (Y/N). You don't ever need a douche like him you'll find your perfect guy."

But you knew you already have.