Ponyboy: Protective

There Will Be Quoting And Familiar Scenes From The Movie!

You were Pony and Soda's older sister but Darry was always gonna be the oldest. You were helping Darry pack up the roofing for his next house. "Last bundle!" You lifted it surprising the gang as they walked by,"Dang (Y/N) you sure are strong." Steve joked,"Haha Stevie." He was messing around just so he could get an excuse for a rematch fight. "Don't carry too many of those at a time Darrel, don't want you getting hurt again." He nodded and lightly punching your shoulder.

"Hey Soda? Where's Ponyboy?" He told you how he was at the movies,"He should be on his way now."Alright boys, get on inside I'm making chocolate cake." I stepped onto the porch when I heard a loud yell,"DARRY! SODA! (Y/N)!"

"Holy cow was that Pony?" Everyone turned around just to make sure,"AAAGH!" Sodapop and I were the first to jolt, we found a group of boys surrounding our little brother,"Let's get out of here," one of the Socs said wiping his blade. "HEY!" Two-bit, Steve, Soda started to pound on the group of Socs, Steve looked like he was gonna kill the one in the passengers seat. "Ponyboy are you alright?" I examined the long cut on his neck."(Y/N)... stop shaking me."

"Oh sorry." I let go of him this never happened to him before I didn't know how to act. "You okay Ponyboy?" Soda joined us, Pone weakly nodded.

"Why didn't you have a blade with you, kid?" He stayed quiet, if I'm being honest its like Darry and I are the same person, we terrorized Pony because we care about him a lot, even if it doesn't seem like it. I could tell I was pissing him off. "I'm asking you a question Ponyboy," I tried not to raise my voice but I couldn't help it, Soda placed his hand on my shoulder signaling me to turn it down a notch. "Alls I did was go to the movies, I didn't know I was gonna get jumped."

"Regardless. You need to have some kind of weapon or something and do you ever do anything besides movies and books?"

Sodapop laughed I guess trying to brighten up the scene,"Yeah, try girls and cars works for me." I rolled my eyes, it obviously not cars getting him girls he probably just doesn't know what a doll he is. "What do you care anyway (Y/N)?"

I wanted to smack him upside the head. "Cause I love you and I don't want you getting hurt dummy." I nudged his arm,"And don't question me ever again." I smiled when Pony gave me a soft chuckle.