Darry: Rushing

"You're always trying to be all big and strong but baby you never think!" I was putting rubbing alcohol on Darrel's wounds, this is the first time he got hurt this badly. "I was in a hurry," he was wincing in pain. "How many times have Soda, Pony, and I told you not to carry so much roofing at once?"

I felt kind of awkward touching up on Darry like I was. We've only been dating 2 months and we're already together alone in his bedroom."What could you possibly be in a hurry for?" I asked finishing up his last bandage.

"This was the only time you and I could be alone." He said sat up holding my waist. "Stay with me... please," I felt my cheeks burning up.

"Move over." I lied down beside Darrel while he wrapped his strong arms around me.

I later started to drift off to sleep until I felt hands creep up my shirt then soft lips on my neck."Darry what are you doing?" I thought it was just a tease but I felt his hands going towards my chest.

"Darry!" I pushed him off of me. "(Y/N) what happened," my eyes started to tear up. "What's wrong with you, why are you touching me like that?!" A tear rolled down my cheek. "I just tho- (Y/N) have you ever..."

I walked stomped out of the room, sat on the couch feeling Darrel's embrace. "No I haven't, I'm - I'm just not ready yet okay." I placed my head onto his chest. "Then we'll wait until you are." He kissed my forehead. "I'm so sorry beautiful."

"Thank you." I fell asleep from the calming sound of his heartbeat.