Darry: Moods

It was usually when you were angry or extremely stressed that you went to the gym. The gym was your safe haven where you could just let everything out on a punching bag.

Today Darry came home pissed off and decided he'd take it out on Ponyboy, in the process of trying defend him Darrel yelled at you and began to say things that you did that makes him mad. After that you up stormed out of the house.

"You alright (y/n), never seen you punch that hard since Darry came home drunk." You best friend, (y/bf/n), watched closely as you gracefully moved and swiftly punched. "HEY!"

You snapped out of your trance, tear rushed down your face. "I don't know what to do (y/bf/n). This is the third time he's done this." You punched the bag one last time with the energy you had left making a small hole where the sand started to pour out.

"Dammit that's the second one!"

Time Skip
"Girl I'm sorry but I had to its for your own good, he's in the waiting room." You nudged (y/bf/n) you didn't want to see Darry.

"Why'd you leave?" He didn't say hello or anything just straight to the point, somehow you loved that about him. "You got angry what was I supposed to do listen to all your bull crap?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"Well I'm sorry honey, those things don't get me angry they're just reason why I love you," you shot a nasty look at him,"Am I supposed to believe that? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You know what I'm going home I don't have time for this." You walked out the door but he chased behind you grabbing your arm,"Don't touch me!"

Time Skip

from: Darrel Curtis ❤
Will you please come back home?

from: You
Why so you could shout at me again? FAT CHANCE! And I am home.

from: Darrel Curtis ❤
That's your parents house, you live with me remember? Come now or I'm gonna throw you over my shoulder and take you home myself.

from: You
No!

from: Darrel Curtis ❤
Too late I'm at your bedroom door.

He quickly swung the door open and came towards you,"Let's go." You got out of his grasp and pushed him in your bed, "I'm staying here."

There was a short silence, you both looked in each others eyes noticing nothing but love. Darry lifted himself for your lips to connect to his. "I'm sorry (y/n)."

"Its alright. Can you just stay with me tonight?" He agreed and you both got comfortable for bed.