Dally: The Death Of Me.

Dallas was ready to come home from 4 years at war. You did nothing more than invite the gang to your home and buy beer. "Guys Dallas we'll be here any minute!" You fixed up your small black dress, knowing it was Dally's favorite one.

There was a knock on the door but you didn't know once you opened it you wouldn't be able t close it."Hello, are you Mrs. Winston?" A man in a military outfit spoke.

"Ms. (Y/L/N)... Where's  Dallas?" I felt a large hand cover my shoulder I looked up to see Darry. "I think you should go to the other room (Y/N)." You walked away but somewhere but you could hear the conversation.

"I'm sorry for your loss," Those words made you slide down the to the ground and your head in your knees. "He was supposed to come home!" The boys must've heard you because they came and sat beside you.

"(Y/N) We'll stay if you want us to," said Johnny after placing his hand on your right shoulder. "I just want to be alone guys, I'm sorry but the party's over."

Everyone walked away except for Darry,"I'm sorry honey." He gave you an american flag roles into a triangle.

Tonight you took a freezing cold bath you always did, whenever you and Dally took a cold bath together it felt a little bit warmer. You wrapped yourself in your now single person bed and put the flag on his pillow.