Dallas: Deployed

"Dallas Winston! What the hell is this?!" You held up a slip of paper with an ARMY SIGN UP across the top, it was already signed. "Jeez (Y/N), what did I say about touching my things?" He snatched it back from you but you held your grip ripping it unevenly. "GOD DAMMIT (Y/N)." You held back the waterfall ready to spill from your (E/C) eyes.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU DALLY? W-why didn't y-you tell me about this." You were choking up and your voice even cracked... it never cracked unless you were godly saddened about something. "I was gonna tell you after I sent this," he kept his face down crumpling the half of paper in his hand. "Or you didn't have to know until I was getting deployed." You couldn't look at him, you didn't want to, he was gonna leave you the one man you thought would never do such a thing. "Was it something I did, do you not... love me anymore?"

"Not love you anymore? (Y/N) You are the love of my life the one person I don't ever wanna lose." You couldn't hold it in anymore you let out a sob followed by a scream, you felt hurt, your chest ached so badly you wanted it to stop. "Then why are you leaving?" You finally built the courage to look up at Dally, his nose was pink and there was tears dripping from his cheek. "For our future and our kids, don't you want them to do what we couldn't? Cause I do, I want them to go to college and be great at something, just not a criminal like me." You smiled at the thought that the Dallas Winston wanted to start a family with you.

"I'll send you the money and you'll save it up until we got enough. I'll buy you a ring and we'll get married all that jack," You let out a few more sobs before falling into his arms, you felt his lips kiss your head then some sobs from him too. "Just let me do this baby, for us."

"Just come back to me alive alright, if not I'll kill you myself." You managed a laugh, you both went to sleep quietly in the bed that was soon going to be only yours enjoying the time you had left together.