Darry: Flashbacks

Darry was always the cool guy, the QB of the football team. I was always on the sidelines. The football player and the "nerd never got along but our story was different.

Today was our school's football championships. No one ever knew this but I was a huge football fan except for my best friend,(Y/BF/N)."Let's go (Y/N) or we're gonna be late," We were putting our school colors on our face. "We're in the school bathroom." We raced to the bleachers and we got a spot in the back. I kept my eyes on Darrel, I always had a crush on him since I first saw him but he didn't really seem to like me back.

Sometime Later...

Our school won 7-2. I was ditched by (Y/BF/N) when she went home with her boyfriend so I walked home alone. I heard some footsteps behind me. I reached into my pocket for my blade.

"Hey (Y/N)!" It was Darry what could he possibly have wanted. "Hi Darry, what you doing here?" I flicked my switchblade back in place making his eyes widen. "I just saw you all by your lonesome and this is kind of my way home. Were you going to use that on me?" I laughed a little. "Thought you were some Soc and ditto."

"So I guess we're walking home together." Darry flashed a smile that made me blush furiously.

***DARRY POV***
I was glad I caught up to (Y/N) I've had feelings for her for awhile now and I've heard she had feelings for me too but I didn't go for it.

I walked her to her house that surprisingly was just a few blocks away from mine. "Thanks for walking me home." "No problem, see you Monday (Y/L/N)." I turned to walk away but I looked back and (Y/N) was just about to walk into her house until I called her name.

She turned around, I ran up to her and connected my lips with hers. I felt her kiss back, when I pulled away her face was red.

"Goodnight Darrel."