How He Asks You Out (continued)

DARRY: You were really excited to see Darry again just because you still have feelings for him after 2 years. It was kind of weird but he was everything you wanted. You were walking out from the diner you worked at and out of no where you crashed into someones chest, it felt pretty familiar. You backed up holding your nose, it was Darry with his brothers. "And we meet again," one of his brothers said with a flashy smile. "Oh I'm so sorry (Y/N), why are we always meeting like this."

Darry kind of looked happy bumping into you, he mostly kept looking at your lips. "It's alright. I've gotten used to it," you blushed when he smiled. His brothers walked on ahead leaving you guys alone. "So uh... (Y/N) I was wondering if you'd like to maybe catch up."

"Like a date?" You tried to hold in your squeals "Yeah a date," you saw him blush. "See you then Curtis."

TWO-BIT: ***TWO-BIT'S POV***
(Y/N) and I have gotten really close, best friends actually. I just love her passion, her personality, her body, everything! Ever since that peck on the cheek I wanted more of it. I wanted her she was my Minnie Mouse.

Like we always do we went our morning walk to get some coffee but of course I spiked mine. "Two do you think that's really healthy?" (Y/N) looked way to concerned made me feel bad. "Trust me hun I've done this more times than I can count," I didn't even believe myself so I turned around and threw it away... after I chugged some down.

While we were walking I swooped in and picked up my best friend she looked so happy I loved that smile. "Two-Bit you're such a joker put me down!" I put her down holding onto her hands. "So there's the Mickey Marathon coming up soon.. and I was wondering if you'd come over and watch it with me..?"

"Um I'm kind of busy that day," my smirk automatically turned into a frown. "What could you possibly be doing that day its all I ever heard you talk about the past week!"

"I am gonna watch it with a guy named Keith." I was about to start talking back but I just realized. I put her in a soft headlock and gave her noogie.

SODAPOP: You missed Sodapop. You missed his sparkling blue eyes and doll smile.

You were really late to work and you didn't realize your car starting to break down, letting out a long sigh you pulled up to a DX station.

You raced in like there were zombies behind you. "Hi! Sorry to barge in like this but my car broke down an-" when you looked up there he was. "Hey (Y/N)," Sodapop looked as suprised as you were. "Well this in embarrassing. My car broke down."

He gave you that special smile you've been waiting for.

When your car was done it was already the end of your shift. "Sorry it took so long there was a lot of things that needed fixing," Soda said but he didn't really look too sorry. You two actually had a good time.
"Today was fun and I was thinking we could do it again." He blushed a bit "Are you asking me out?"

"I guess I am."