Johnny Imagine: Meeting the Gang.

A/N I Might Start Using "I" Instead Of "You" In My Imagines.

Though Johnny and I have been dating for months now he still hasn't introduced me to the gang. He seemed like didn't really want to, he maybe thought they'd scare me off or something.

We were holding hands sitting in the lot when I decided to confront him,"Baby, how come I haven't met the gang yet? You're always talking about them." Johnny looked at me with the face that I just couldn't resist. "Listen, I just don't think you're ready for all that. They can be really... obnoxious when it comes to girls, especially Dallas." He kept giving a "please don't ask anymore" kind of look. "Fine."

@4:21AM

Knock Knock Knock... I started hearing sounds coming from my window. I got up sleepily to check what it was with my switch in hand. I pulled the window up and looked around I saw no one I shook it off until something smacked my switch out of my hand and pushed me onto my bed. I was about to scream until the stranger planted a soft gentle kiss on me. "(Y/N) you need to learn how to fight, let's go we're going out." Johnny said, he seemed more demanding. "I'll be a minute. I lazily threw on ...look at image above ...

Johnny and I climbed out of the window and walked hand in hand to a house that looked oddly familiar. "Hey Johnny I know this house I walk by it everyday to the movies." The house looked like every other in the neighborhood but there was just something about that made want to see the inside.

"JOHNNYCAKE'S HERE!" a blonde boy yelled from the porch and then ran back inside. I walked in scared half to death when eyes from 5 men were eyeballing me. It was uncomfortably quiet. A tall guy with brown leather jacket got up and started examining me like I was a piece of art until he stopped behind me. Knowing exactly what was looking at I reached into my pocket gripping my blade. "Cut it out Dally." Well that was my first taste of Dallas Winston.

"Gang this is my girl, (Y/N)." You gave a shy smile when they all said hi.

Ponyboy and I shared a love for movies and Johnny Cade. Dallas and I... well he didn't seem very interested. Steve and I both loved cars, Keith and I drank a little bit. And the doll, Sodapop and I talked about... well anything.

Finally a man bigger than I was came out the kitchen. "This here is me and Pony's older brother, Darrel." Soda introduced. Darrel looked like he could step on me but he shook my hand instead. "Take care of Johnny (Y/N) he's very important to us."

"He's very important to me too."