Dally: How You Met

"Get in the cell now!" The fat officer was shouting at you and pushing you to get inside of the cell, you had just shoplifted and caught fighting. "You know if you just listened you probably won't be put in the cooler." You turned to see a guy with a leather jacket and a gorgeous smile. You softened a bit and finally got into the cell.

"You're one fine look broad ain't you." Though you were one of the toughest greaser girls out there, nobody ever saw you blush and the Dallas Winston was the one to do it.

"Hey aren't you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)? I've heard a lot about you, you're like a girl version of me!" Dallas said as he moved closer to you. "Yeah, and you're the infamous Dallas Winston. Wow I never thought I'd meet you in person." He gave you a smile that made you melt

"DALLAS TIMES UP." The fat officer shouted from behind the desk."It was good meeting you Dallas."
"Call me Dally." He walked off before stopping at the counter and whispered something to the officer. "YOU TOO (Y/L/N)!"
You walked out of the station to find Dally waiting for you.

***DALLY'S POV***

She was a pretty beautiful looking broad none like the ones I've seen around here."So uh, where ya headed (Y/N)?" She gave me a cute little smirk that hypnotized me. "I think I know where you're getting at Dallas Winston. I don't need anyone to hold me down, and I thought you were the one to understand that."

I just stood there dumbfounded and wowed. I knew I wanted her and I was going to make her mine.

"See you soon Dally." (Y/N) gave me a wink that had me smiling like an idiot.