Two-Bit: Hangovers

You were always used to practically dragging Two into the house when he was drunk, you tossed him onto the couch, it was the closest thing yu could throw him on. If you took him to our bed you'd probably be on the floor. Anyways surprisingly as much as he drank he never had a hangover until yesterday

2:47 am...

"Here baby drink some water or you'll get sick in the morning." You brought him a bottle of chilled water. "Is that more beer?" His words were dragged and slurred.

"I just told you it water, dummy," You kissed his forehead but spat when I realized how sweaty it was,"Goodnight honey."

"I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!!" He smacked your behind making you yelp.

'The Morning'...

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), BAAABE IT HURTS SO BAD! HELP ME!" You jolted up from the soft bed and grabbed your blade like it was an instinct. "What happened Two-Bit?!" He was holding his head. "Why does my head hurt so much?" You flicked your blade back in its place.

"Did you drink the water I gave you?" He pointed to the full bottle,"Help me (Y/N) please my head is killing me."

You took him to the bathroom, getting a hot bath ready. "Here take this." You handed him a blue pill, he straight up gulped it down! "Get in the tub please." You covered your eyes while your boyfriend undressed himself and opened then when he slipped into the water filled tub.

You caressed his hair until all the grease was out. "Wow baby your hair is long," you poured some now warm water on his head.

"Your head feeling any better?" Looking down while Two dried himself off. "Yeah just a bit but I'm kind of tired."

"Okay get dressed, I'll be waiting in our room." Your turned to step out of the bathroom when Keith took you by the waist, pulled you close and kissed you."Thank you (Y/N), don't know what'd I would do without you."

Two-bit's hair was now dry but small strands curled under his ears, he looked so adorable. He joined you in your big bed and wrapped his bulky arms around your small waist.

"I love you pretty lady."

"I love you too."