Steve: Its Time

I was starting to get worried about Steve and my relationship it just seemed to be going downhill. We fought for 3 weeks straight. I was starting to get tired of it and decided it was enough.

"(Y/BF/N) I'M GOING TO TALK TO STEVE." I was one foot out the door when she yelled back. "YEAH BEAT HIS ASS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT." I laughed a bit and left. While I was on my way I was thinking about all the things I was going to say to him and what could possibly happen if I did.

I walked up on his doorstep and hesitantly knocked. "Who is it," his voice sound louder than usual "Your girlfriend!" Then the door immediately shot open. I was pretty surprised. "We need to talk Steve."

We both sat on the steps,"We haven't been really seeing eye to eye lately and I just think something's wrong,I'm scared I'm doing something wrong so if I am I need you to say something cause," my voice was starting to crack up and I felt my eyes water,"I-i don't think I'll be able to deal with this anymore."

Steve's face was straight and emotionless I let put some silent tears wondering what happened to the boy I met 2 years ago. "(Y/N) I just don't think- please stop crying you're being melodramatic." I choked up a bit.
"Melodramatic? You're calling me melodramatic, I'm not the one who has been starting fights for small things and almost nothing. I never thought I could fall in love with some low life douche bag" That's when it felt like time froze. My cheek started to have a burning sensation.

"Get out of my face (Y/N)."

"I-I hate you." I went all the way back home with my cheek red and red eyes."(Y/N) are you alright did he... I'll be right back." (Y/BF/N) saw my cheek and seemed to have gone off. She pulled out a heater and was almost out the door.

"(Y/BF/N) no please let him be, as much as he deserves it I don't need him to get hurt... just not now so please don't go." She dropped the gun and wrapped her arms around me.

"I hope I never see that Steve Randle again, if I do I'll kill em." I never heard (Y/BF/N) so serious before, and I thought the same thing.

I hope I never saw him again for as long as I lived, I was officially done with Steve Randle.

Just for all you ladies going through a rough time with yah man. You do NOT need to apologize for a DAMN thing I been through this kind of thing and I realized a said sorry too many times knowing it was him who was supposed to apologize. And one last thing why do women always have to apologize for everything a guy does? Might as well drop his ass.

-@ThatWaywardKid