Ponyboy: How You Met.

You were the new girl and all you really wanted to do was track. Track was your most favorite sport, matter a fact it was your passion, you loved how the wind felt in your (H/T) hair (Hair Type) and it made you feel free.

You finally got on the track where you gave the coach your physical. "Everything looks good. What's your name kid?" The coach asked. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You were getting kind of annoyed cause all you wanted to do was get to doing what you do best.
"Do I get to run now, Coach?" You asked eagerly, Coach gave you an impressed look. "Okay (Y/L/N), I like your enthusiasm. You'll be running against Mr. Curtis." He pointed to a tall boy with blonde hair, he was kind of cute.

You jolted when Coach blew his whistle. "PONYBOY AND (Y/N) ON THE TRACK NOW!!" You jogged and met up on the starting line. "Good luck Fish," someone shouted. You took a deep breath and got into position. "Run on your toes. Run on your toes," you thought to yourself.

"Ready... Set... GO!" Before you knew it you were dusting Ponyboy and you made it to the finish line first.

"Wow you're fast!" Ponyboy said.
"Ditto." You said struggling for air. "The name's Ponyboy Curtis." "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You both shook hands then he flashed a smile that made you blush.

"Well see you around (Y/N)." You exchanged the goodbye and walked off with a dumb smile on your face.