Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"Tiana, what the hell is going on?!" I asked.

"Keep your voice down before someone hears you!" she harshly said.

"Why? What's going on?"

     She seductively walked over to me and placed her arms around my neck with a smile.

"Well, you know that I turned 16 today..."

"Okay and...?"

"And there is kinda something that I'd like to try since I'm 16 now and all"

     I was getting a little nervous at this point.

"Um...okay...what is it that you wanna-"

     I was cut off by her pushing her lips up against mine. It had caught me by surprise but I continued to kiss her for some reason. Next thing I knew, she was slipping he hands under my shirt and I had finally realized what she had wanted to try. I pulled away from her.

"Ti, I don't think we should-"

"Oh c'mon, Que! You can't stand here and say that you've never thought about it before"

"I have thought about it but not with you!"

"And that's what'll make it so much better. We're friends and have been for a long time so it won't be weird"

"Uh, yeah it will"

"It'll only be weird if you make it weird. Just think of it as an experiment. You'll finally know what it's like and it'll be preparing you for the girl who you are going to sleep with in the future. And who better to try it with than with me, one of your greatest friends?"

"...I don't know" I answered.

"Exactly. So let's just do it then. I promise no strings attached and it'll be between just the two of us"

I reluctantly nodded and she walked back up to me and we started kissing again. The kissing intensified and she lead me to her bed where we finished.

                                                  ***End Of Flashback***

"Wow...you must have been very gullible" Nicole laughed.

"Yeah! I mean I'm a guy so all I understood at the time was that I was going to have sex with a pretty girl without any ties or people knowing about it. That sounded like a pretty good deal"

"And when did you realize that you regretted losing your virginity so early"

"...when you and I started going out" I answered.

She looked at me surprised.

"Que, you wouldn't want to lose your virginity to me"

"I wouldn't?"

"Well...like you said, we should wait because we don't even know if we're meant for each other"

"No, I said you should wait. I know what I want"

"Okay that's not fair. How do you know that you're sure?"

"Because I-"

     I quickly stopped myself. I wanted to tell her that I was falling in love with her but I couldn't. Not yet. It was pretty weird to feel this way. I had been with Keyana for WAY longer than I've been with Nicole and I never felt this way about her. I've been going out with Nicole for just a few weeks and I already had these feelings and I already told her all of this stuff about my life.

"I just know, aight?"

"No, what were you about to say?" she asked becoming more attentive.

"That is what I was about to say. Seriously" I said trying to be as sincere as I could.