Part 39

Terry can't hide his feelings at the moment. He grins from ear to ear for every classes he attended.

Terry even spill dragon's blood on his robe while brewing potion but he still keep his smile, joyfully casted a cleaning spell while singing to the Hogwarts' Anthem.

He also accidentally transfigured a chair into a monstrous walking chair that crushes everyone's chair instead of a bed. But still, he can't put off his smile while being glared and sneered by his fellow classmates for the trouble he made.

Somehow that makes Casey that sits besides him during Potion and DADA feels quite worried. She doesn't expect Terry to be that happy and excited from her invitation.

Secretly, Casey sighs guiltily. Hopefully, her plan would run smoothly.

*****

"Are you sure you want to go Credence? I mean, it's okay if we both stay here. I can always owl Prof. Dumbledore about it..."

Newt replied hesitantly as Credence anxiously asking Newt to take him to the Annual Ball that shall take place tonight.

Credence nodded eagerly. He has been waiting for Casey to come or at least owl him for an explanation, but nothing happened. So Credence had made up his mind. He needs to meet Casey. He will go to the ball and find Casey at the castle. Or perhaps he could ask Newt or Prof. Dumbledore to arrange their meeting. He would do anything as long as he can meet her.

At this point, Credence knows he sounded desperate. But what else can he do? He loves her. For goodness sake, he wants her.

Newt sighs heavily at Credence before moving towards his wardrobe, searching for the right garment for both him and Credence. Deep inside his heart, he prays to God that everything would be fine.

*****

Casey inhales deeply, trying to adjust to her new appearance. Her short black hair had been enchanted to be longer, flowy and wavy just above her hips. Her silky black dress seems so elegant with some gold details at the chest, accompanied by the Black Diadem of Black Diamond.

Casey never wear somethings as beautiful before. She doesn't have enough confident to wear gown or skirt so she always ended up wearing black shirts with black pants.

The dress robe however was sent by her mother, literally forced her to wear it to the ball so that everyone could see what a lovely couple she is with Terry Potter.

Casey sighs heavily. She received letter from Newt before, telling her that both him and Credence will attend the ball. That is why, Casey agreed to go to the ball with Terry.

Somehow, she doesn't think a mere explanation could solve everything. After several days of sleepless night, Casey finally made up her mind. She has to solve it once and for all.

She has to leave Credence.

*****

Terry swallows heavily while waiting for Casey. Here and there, students are chattering about him. Terry, with his black tuxedo and gelled hair is looking rather dazzlingly handsome.

Terry gasps when he hears clicking of high heels. He quickly turns around, almost drooling when he sees Casey. There she is, walking down the stairs so gracefully with her gorgeous appearance. Terry on the other hand,

Terry swears she is the most beautiful being he ever seen.

Casey quickly senses amusement and adoration from Terry. She blushes deeply as she walks towards him.

"Casey... You look... Mesmerizing..."

"Well thanks Tarius... You look stunning as well..."

Casey replied sincerely while smiling towards Terry. Terry swears his heart almost jumps out of his body from the heavenly situation. Although his knees feels weak, he manages to smile awkwardly while strecthing his arm, waiting for Casey to take it.

Casey is hesitant at first. But she still carefully, very carefully links her arm with Terry's.

"We'll stay somewhere away from other students, so you don't have to worry much..."

Terry said as to reassure Casey. Casey simply smiles at his kind words before they both enter the great hall.