Part 16

Tarius Ignotus Potter.

Better known as Terry.

Terry is a rather popular boy in Hogwarts. His good looking, great sportmanship and excellent academic achievement owns him a place in the hearts of almost every girls here at Hogwarts.

Terry is a head boy and also a Quidditch captain.

He seems so perfect in everyone's eyes.

He always fulfilled all the expectations given to him since he was young. He is expected to follow the lead of his first brother, Henry Potter who now works as the Head Auror.

But deep inside his heart, Terry knows that he is just a normal boy.

He simply wants to be happy.

And here in Hogwarts, the only thing that makes his heart races, more than when he seeks for the Snitch...

Is a girl.

A rather peculiar and quiet girl who he had always wanted to befriend with but to tight-lipped to do so.

A dark dangerous girl who had set his heart on fire everytime the girl walks in the potion class and sits right across his table.

A girl so painfully beautiful, so distractingly lovely who possess a special place in Terry's hearts since he was 11 years old.

A girl as mysterious as her name.

Cassiopeia Hesper Black.

That is why, when Terry accidentally ran into Casey, his heart missed a beat.

He can see the girl shudders from their unexpected meeting, as if she's in pain, but Terry himself had a problem of his own. His heart almost died from beating too fast. He sure Casey could have heard it. That is why his reaction is a bit slow.

"Are you alright?"

Terry asked when he saw that Casey could hardly stand on her own.

So although his heart keeps on beating like crazy, Terry tried to keep his composure and helped Casey.

He somehow noticed that Casey keeps on shivering when he touched her, as if she's concealing pain.

So again Terry asked.

"Black... are you alright?"

Black. Terry dislikes the name. It doesn't fit at all for a girl as beautiful and charming as Cassiopeia. Terry can't help but to wonder when will he be able to call her Casey.

But then, his thought quickly vanish when Casey speaks,

"I... I'm fine... Thanks Potter..."

And then she quickly walks away from the scene.